Project Management Consultancy services and site administration for below projects.
- Rainbow Hospitals for Women & Children.
- Maharana Mewar Charitable Foundation, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- HRH Group of Hotels for developing new rooms, SPA, Gym, Restaurant, Swimming Pool, Staff facility etc for Fateh Prakash Palace Hotel.
- ELPRO International Pune for developing new facility of International school approx. Area 5.0 lacs sq.ft.
- LVP Baroda for renovation of Palace.
- Ushta Infinity Baroda for all renovations for cement plant and jetty.
- Restoration & Upliftment of Shree Eklingji Temple.
- Various mid to large size Residential, Commercial, Industrial & Hospitality projects.
The Claridges, New Delhi
Scope of work is as under:
- Renovation of Guest Rooms
- Renovation of Health Club & SPA
- Renovation of Main Kitchen
- Retrofitting work for Structural Strengthening
- External/ Infrastructure Development works
- Mock Up Guest Rooms
Moti Mahal Palace, Bharatpur Rajasthan
Moti Mahal Palace,Bharatpur Rajasthan Spread in 90 acres of land, 100 years old building is being restored & converted into heritage hotel with villa development so as all can reflect to glory of yester years
City Palace Udaipur, Rajasthan
Lake Pichola, situated in Udaipur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan, is an artificial fresh water lake, created in the year 1362 AD, named after the nearby Picholi village. It is one of the several contiguous lakes, and developed over the last few centuries in and around the famous Udaipur city. The lakes around Udaipur were primarily created by building dams to meet the drinking water and irrigation needs of the city and its neighborhood.
Scope of work is as under:
- Restoration of Saleh Khana
- Restoration of Janana Mahal
Luxmi Vilas Palace Vadodara, Gujrat
The term Maharaja Palace actually refers to a series of palaces in Vadodara,Gujarat, India, constructed since the Gaekwad a prominent Maratha family started ruling the Baroda State. The first one was a building known as the Sarkar Wada. This building, not really a palace, was given up for the Nazarbaug Palace built in old classical style.
Scope of work as under:
- Restoration of North Wing
- Restoration of Darbar Hall
World Residency Ghaziabad
World Residency is one of the residential development of Real Anchors Developers, located at Indirapuram, Shakti Khand It offers spacious and skillfully designed 3BHK and 4BHK apartments. The project is well equipped with all modern amenities and 24X7 security service to facilitate the needs of the residents.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (commonly known as IIT Roorkee or IITR), formerly the University of Roorkee (1948-2001) and the Thomason College of Civil Engineering (1853-1948), is a public university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India. Established in 1847 in British India by the then lieutenant governor, Sir James Thomason, it was given university status in 1949 and was converted into an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) in 2001, thus becoming the seventh IIT to be declared.