How we can help
- Review proposed contract conditions and define obligations and responsibilities.
- Avoid delays and advice on dispute avoidance.
- Negotiate change issues and variations while protecting your rights and entitlements.
- Study contracts and subcontracts agreements and reduce risk exposure.
- Realize project efficiencies and targets with accurate documentation and submittals.
- Draft contractual correspondence and respond to letters.
- Ensure the compliance with the contractual.
The purpose of contract management is to ensure that all parties of the contract fully meet their respective obligations as efficiently and effectively as possible to deliver desired business and operational outcomes. Our experts are here to ensure control to maintain required performance and protect the rights of the parties when circumstances change.
Any large-scale project involves thousands of details. These include transmittals, submittals, correspondence, bid documents, drawings, change orders, purchase orders, meeting logs and daily reports. We provide the oversight for all contract administration and management activities for our Clients with fast and accurate access to information.
Transparency from commencement to completion of a project increases the clarity in communication. Clarity in communication increases the overall efficiency of contractual administration, oversight, control and reduces the chances of disputes. We add value at every stage by ensuring transparency in all processes.